The following are guidelines. They are based on state and local regulations. Before you move in, you are required to sign an agreement to follow Desert RV & Boat Storage policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
- Please Call First: Shown by Appointments Only
- Please provide current drivers license, vehicle registration, proof of insurance, and photo of vehicle to be stored
- Each tenant will choose a private gate code not to be shared with anyone
- Rent is due on the 1st and late on the 5th with a $15.00 late fee
- No Monthly Statement or Invoice is sent to tenant. If you would like an email reminder we can provide one
- Payment may be made by automatic withdrawal from your checking account, paid monthly online by credit card or recurring credit card
- Minimum 1 month Rent
- Living in stored items is prohibited
- No explosives or illegal items can be stored in the facility at any time
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- Working in the unit. This includes working on: cars, motorcycles, hobbies, crafting, etc.
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Smoking and the use of alcohol
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Sleeping in units.